Sunday, December 16, 2012

Problem

People are making my life a big deal for others, like sending messages through hurting me and probably doing things to me.  Then, they say that things aren't possible for me, though they are.  I didn't do anything.  They're just judging me for what I am.

Do you see Ellen DeGeneres falling over in pain, m********ing in her sleep?  I bet it's pretty suggestive that she's worthless to people for her hidden motives, if it's true, she's involved.

Look, if you want to say that you slave over the attention I get, that's your fault.  You can't send me such suggestive, insulting, crafted messages.  That's a waste of the world's time.  You wouldn't know that.  You don't know how to do anything like that.  If you're not interested in me, get interested in someone who deserves it.